Filter the query_args that should be applied to the query. This filter is applied AFTER the input args from the GraphQL Query have been applied and has the potential to override the GraphQL Query Input Args.
apply_filters( 'graphql_term_object_connection_query_args', array $query_args, mixed $source, array $args, AppContext $context, ResolveInfo $info );
- $query_args (array): array of query_args being passed to the
- $source (mixed): source passed down from the resolve tree
- $args (array): array of arguments input in the field as part of the GraphQL query
- $context (AppContext): object passed down the resolve tree
- $info (ResolveInfo): info about fields passed down the resolve tree