Run an action after the additional data has been updated. This is a great spot to hook into to update additional data related to mediaItems, such as updating additional postmeta, or sending emails to Kevin. . .whatever you need to do with the mediaItem.
do_action( 'graphql_media_item_mutation_update_additional_data', int $media_item_id, array $input, WP_Post_Type $post_type_object, string $mutation_name, AppContext $context, ResolveInfo $info );
- $media_item_id (int): The ID of the mediaItem being mutated
- $input (array): The input for the mutation
- $post_type_object (WP_Post_Type): The Post Type Object for the type of post being mutated
- $mutation_name (string): The name of the mutation (ex: create, update, delete)
- $context (AppContext): The AppContext that is passed down the resolve tree
- $info (ResolveInfo): The ResolveInfo that is passed down the resolve tree